You’ll be surprised at all the space for the family to spread out and enjoy. Enter into the generous entryway and head upstairs where you’ll find three generous bedrooms with ducted air-con, ceiling fans and built-ins (huge master has ensuite and WIR), plus a spacious family bathroom and plenty of linen cupboard storage.
A massive kitchen with a casual dining area is the heart of the home, but there’s also a formal dining room for those special occasions, and a grand living room with high ceilings that’s sure to impress. This room offers sweeping views of the crown jewel of this home – the sprawling outdoor entertaining area with the 2.5m x 6m swimming pool.
Serviced by an outdoor bathroom, you’ll love the direct-access convenience of the recently renovated casual living room which boasts a large wet bar/kitchenette. It’s not just for summertime enjoyment though, and is the perfect place to keep cosy in winter thanks to a wood-burning fireplace.
You’ll also enjoy the north-facing grassed yard, an oversized laundry, polished floorboards and easy-care tiles throughout, plus the added bonus of rear access to a waterfront reserve where you can fish or paddle the beautiful Sylvania Waters canals in your kayak or canoe.
• 3 bedrooms all w/ ducted air-con, ceiling fans and built-ins, spacious master with ensuite and WIR
• Sprawling outdoor entertaining area with pool
• Grand family room with vaulted ceiling and direct access to the outdoor entertaining area
• Casual lounge room with fireplace and new kitchenette for year-round entertaining
• Massive eat-in kitchen with casual dining area, additional large formal dining room
• Double garage with workshop and storeroom, plus carport & plenty of space for a boat or caravan
• Large family bathroom, generous laundry, multiple linen and storage cupboards
• Ducted air-con and ceiling fans throughout
• Freshly painted exterior, polished floorboards and tiles throughout
• Highly sought-after cul-de-sac location in the heart of Sylvania Waters, close to village shops and sporting fields.
• 10-minute drive to Cronulla and just 25km to the CBD