This grand James Cook Island residence is infused with opulence and old-world charm. Freshly painted throughout, this solid brick and master built home boasts lashings of marble features, most notably in the grand ballroom. Nestled beneath a palatial domed ceiling, this sumptuous space is reminiscent of a lavish time where entertaining was an art-form. It’s also equipped with a billiards room, lounge room plus an open plan kitchen and dining area.
Five bedrooms also ensures space need not be an issue. Wake to water views from the master suite, which is accompanied by an en suite and walk-in robe, with two extra bedrooms and bathrooms on each level. As well, it’s perched on a large 709 sqm deep waterfront block which will impress boating enthusiasts. Here, anchor up by the oversized and custom prestige pontoon with dry-dock which will accommodate a 60ft + luxury vessel.
A full-length balcony flanks the upper level and overlooks the waterways, while an alfresco area spills out onto timber deck with pool. Established gardens encase the home and add to its sense of refined elegance.
Situated close to schools, shops, cafes, restaurants and park lands, this is your chance to live on the most highly sought after street address in Sylvania Waters.
· Grand 5 bed, 3 bath, master built home in Sylvania Waters most prestigious enclave, James Cook Island
· Made from full brick and concrete construction and boasts an abundance of decadent finishes
· Lavish marble ballroom, nestled beneath a palatial domed ceiling plus a billiards room, lounge room plus an open plan
kitchen and dining area
· Wake to water views from the master suite, which is accompanied by an en-suite and walk-in robe
· Two extra bedrooms and bathrooms on each level
· Custom pontoon with dry-dock, 22m wide waterfrontage to fit a 60ft+ luxury vessel
· Full-length balcony on upper level overlooks the waterways, plus an alfresco area and timber deck with pool
· Situated close to schools, shops, cafes, major shopping, restaurants, park lands, proposed infrastructure