With beautifully updated interiors throughout, this stunning apartment in the heart of Sylvania Waters is a fabulous first home or investment opportunity without a cent to spend.
Set to the rear of a well-maintained boutique complex, it offers spacious, low-maintenance living in a well-connected and super convenient location.
Natural light is abundant in the relaxed living/dining area that is well proportioned whilst also flowing out to a covered balcony capturing lovely parkland views.
Separate to living, the kitchen is equipped with ample bench plus cabinet space, as well as an adjoining laundry room.
Accommodation comprises of three bedrooms of which two include large built-in wardrobes. The master bed also has its very own ensuite.
There is also the added luxury of an on-site swimming pool, barbeque area, tennis court and single lock-up garage with security access.
This ultra-convenient location places you within walking distance of supermarkets, restaurants, parks, buses and schools. It's also just a short car ride to South Gate Shopping Centre plus Miranda Westfield.
- Open living/dining flows to balcony with park views
- Well-equipped kitchen includes breakfast bench
- Master bedroom with tiled ensuite and built-ins
- Flexible third bed can also be utilised as a study
- Tiled bathroom includes bathtub and shower recess
- Freshly painted, new carpet flooring, high ceilings
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning, security intercom
- Strata levies $915.60pq approx ($685.15 + special levy $230.45)
- Sydney Water $172.07pq approx
- Council rates $267.80pq approx