Don’t miss this rare opportunity to secure this spacious and unique freestanding townhome buying opportunity. No quarterly strata levies to pay, this delightful free-standing town-home has charming street appeal, low maintenance gardens and a fantastic layout that’s perfect for downsizers or young families.
The front of the house boasts a large living room with plenty of space for even the largest of lounge suites, and the single lock up garage offers convenient internal access, loads of room for storage and access to the backyard. As you make your way towards the kitchen, you’ll find an oversized laundry with plenty of storage room and outdoor access, and a handy powder room.
The large kitchen boasts ample bench and cupboard space as well as gas cooking, and the open-plan design means you can enjoy spending time with family and friends while you cook. The sun-drenched open plan dining room that flows from the kitchen is large enough to be a combined living/dining area, and includes air-con, a gas heating outlet and plantation shutters.
Step through the glass sliding door you’ll find a fantastic wraparound undercover deck that’s made for alfresco meals and entertaining year-round, and an easy care, north-facing backyard that the kids and pets will love. There’s also side access to and from the front yard, and a garden shed. This outdoor area really is something special!
Upstairs you’ll find three spacious, light-filled bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans, while the oversized master suite also has air-con and an ensuite. The family bathroom is also on this level, with a bath, shower and separate water closet.
There’s tonnes of storage throughout this home thanks to three linen cupboards and generous understair storage, and you’ll love the added security of an alarm system. Located on a quiet street just moments to Taren Point Bowling Club and bistro, cafes and shops, sporting fields, parks and the stunning Georges River, this truly is a property not to be missed.
A brilliant opportunity for first home buyers and investors alike, this freestanding townhome offers the size and space of a family home at an affordable price point. Don’t miss your chance to make this property yours – arrange an inspection today!
• Freestanding townhome with no strata levies
• Only one of two in complex
• 3 bedrooms with built ins and ceiling fans
• Oversized master with air con and ensuite
• Spacious kitchen with gas cooking
• Open plan living/dining area off kitchen
• Large living room at front of home
• Convenient downstairs powder room
• Huge covered wraparound deck
• Easy care north-facing backyard
• Single LUG with internal access and storage
• Alarm system, air con, plantation shutters, gas outlet
• Three linen cupboards and huge understair storage
• Big laundry with storage space and outdoor access
• Side access to backyard plus garden shed
• Ground floor 90.5sqm (approx.) Upstairs 60sqm (approx.)
• 10 minute walk to Taren Point Public School
• Moments to Taren Point Bowling Club and bistro
• Close to cafes, shops, sporting fields, parks and boat ramp
Council Rates $451.40 pq (approx)
Water Rates $211.97 pq (approx)