This contemporary and stylish full brick townhome provides impeccable indoor-outdoor living – presented with a generosity of space, an abundance of natural light, and sophisticated finishes. Just footsteps to the Georges River and with easy level access, it is sure to steal the hearts of young families, downsizers plus investors.
The chic interiors are distinguished by a free-flowing floorplan, enjoying relaxed living/dining options that spill out to a huge paved courtyard. Fringed with tropical plantings, it is designed for effortless entertaining whilst providing an enclosed space for the children to play.
With only one common wall, it is privately set to the rear of a small boutique block of just 15, in a wonderfully peaceful yet central setting. This highly convenient location delivers immediate access to a wide range of lifestyle conveniences including cafes, restaurants, Southgate Shopping Centre, buses and schools, all of which are within footsteps of the front door. Local parks plus beaches are just moments away, making this home an undeniable lifestyle choice.
- Open living/dining with leafy courtyard outlooks flows through to the kitchen
- Kitchen with s/steel appliances and casual dine-in area with vaulted ceilings
- Huge low-maintenance 100sqm courtyard enjoys its own private side access
- Over sized master features a modern ensuite with spa bath plus walk-in robe
- Additional bedrooms both include large built-ins, 3rd bed can be used as a study
- Main bathroom on upper floor, internal laundry plus WC on ground floor
- Intercom, reverse-cycle air conditioning, plenty of storage throughout
- Large remote double garage with internal access, onsite visitor parking
- Strata Levies $714.97 (approx)
- Water Rates $172.04 (approx)
- Council Rates $235.10 (approx)