Sunlit and spacious, there's loads of room to live, laugh and play in this full brick family-sized townhouse. In a private, highly desirable and convenient location, this fantastic property offers substantial proportions with a practical floorplan offering multiple in-outdoor living options.
Downstairs is light and airy with beautiful timber flooring, high vaulted ceilings and open free-flowing interiors that maximise space and easy living. The lounge is a relaxed zone that flows seamlessly into the kitchen - well presented and complete with a breakfast bar, it's a family friendly zone that makes it easy to keep an eye on the kids. There is also an internal laundry and convenient powder room for guests, as well as internal access to the garage.
It's easy to imagine fun afternoons entertaining at home. The casual dining room is aptly placed next to the kitchen providing quick access to the barbeque and paved rear courtyard.
Set back from the road in a boutique block of fifteen, this home is a haven of peace and privacy yet it's so close to the action. Whether it's a short walk to school, a quick commute or great coffee, shopping, Sylvania Marina, beaches and parks, this location has it all. It's a superb lifestyle spot that the whole family will love.
- 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, double garage with internal level access
- Relaxed open-plan living flows through to kitchen and dining with a/c
- Modern kitchen with s/steel appliances, ample cabinetry and pantry
- Rear paved courtyard perfect for casual barbeques and alfresco meals
- Oversized master with ensuite, deep walk-in robe and air-conditioning
- Additional double bedrooms, both include floor-to-ceiling built-in robes
- Main bathroom with double basins and tub, separate internal laundry
- Abundant storage, well-maintained complex and security intercom
- Water Rates - $171.96
- Council Rates - $230.66
- Strata Levies - $714.97