With its own private street entrance and a sunny northeast-facing aspect, step inside this delightful three-bedroom townhouse — part of a complex of just eight built in 2008. Enjoying a tranquil location in a much-coveted family-friendly cul-de-sac, it’s only a stone’s throw from all that Gymea Village and Miranda have to offer.
Ultra-low strata fees of only $560/quarter (self-managed), a double garage in the security car park with internal access, plus a huge separate purpose-built storage room are just some of the highlights of this impressive property.
Existing lease in place with fantastic tenants (currently renting for $920/week), this immaculate townhouse is an incredible opportunity for investors, as well as young families and downsizers who can make this their home.
Don't miss out on this remarkable property, offering the best of both worlds as an excellent investment opportunity or your future family home. Call now to arrange an inspection!
• Open-plan living with as-new polished timber floorboards
• Chef's kitchen with gas cooking, quality appliances, stone benchtops & integrated dishwasher
• Extremely low strata fees ($560/quarter, self-managed)
• Fully-fenced NE-facing front deck for entertaining
• Three-bedroom townhouse in boutique complex of 8
• Oversized master suite with modern ensuite
• Three generous bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Large family bathroom with separate bath & shower
• Clipsal C-Bus system & alarm system
• Near-new carpet, zoned ducted air con & shadow line cornices
• Double garage with internal access in security car park
• Huge purpose-built storeroom with built-in shelving
• Linen closet & continuous gas hot water
• Spacious laundry with adjacent powder room
• Additional tiled courtyard with clothesline
• Private street entrance & northeast-facing aspect
• Tranquil cul-de-sac location between Gymea & Miranda
• Walking distance to Gymea & Miranda amenities/transport
• Close to schools and 15-min drive to Cronulla's beaches
• Perfect for investors, young families & downsizers
• Currently leased at $920/week