Rarely will you find a home which epitomises luxury living and entertaining all while embracing you with its warmth. And now, for the first time in over two decades, this stunning, coastal-inspired sanctuary is ready to welcome a new family to carry on a legacy of happy memories and an idyllic waterfront lifestyle.
Meticulously refurbished and boasting a due north aspect, this residence of distinction is showcased by modern interiors and an exceptional waterfront alfresco area, adorned with Travertine tiling. Showcasing panoramas which encompass Botany Bay and across to Sandringham and Sans Souci, sit back here and watch dolphins or skiffs glide along the Georges River or entertain by the heated, mosaic tiled pool with spa, which is bathed in perpetual sunshine. Bifold doors fitted here ensure a seamless connection with the indoor, open plan living and dining area, as well as the gourmet, marble kitchen and wine cellar.
An additional lounge area sits nestled next to the master bedroom and spills out onto another sunny outdoor space with water views plus there’s a games room for times you need space to spread out. All four bedrooms are generously sized as well and include a master suite which will make you the envy of everyone. Fitted with an elegant ensuite, walk-in robe and balcony, wake every day to spectacular sunrises and soothing water views. Bedroom two is also ensuited, with bedrooms three and four serviced by a contemporary family bathroom.
Occupying an enviable, north-to-water location and only 10 minutes to Cronulla Beach, 15 minutes to Airport and under 25km from the CBD, this truly is a happy family home where all the hard work has been done. All you need to do is simply move straight in and indulge in all this superior property has to offer. Arrange your private inspection with Dave Watkins today.
• 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom, meticulously refurbished and modern north-to-water residence
• First time to market in over two decades and a rare home which radiates warmth and luxury
• All the hard work has been done for you - simply move straight in and enjoy
• High quality fittings including travertine floors, wool carpets and ducted air-conditioning
• Exceptional waterfront alfresco area with views across to Botany Bay, Sandringham and Sans Souci
• Natural gas heated, mosaic tiled pool with spa with a cantilevered awning
• Bifold doors link with the sophisticated open plan living and dining area
• Gourmet marble kitchen with induction cooktop, steam oven and wine cellar
• Additional lounge area with balcony plus a games room
• Deluxe master suite with an elegant ensuite, walk-in robe and balcony with soothing water views
• Bedroom two is also ensuited, with bedrooms three and four serviced by a contemporary family bathroom
• 10 minutes to Cronulla Beach, 15 minutes to Airport and under 25km from the CBD