Commanding an elevated north east position in a desirable pocket of Taren Point, this solid brick family home captures panoramic water views from every level. Situated just a stone’s throw to the Shorebird Reserve’s new bike and walking track, this property presents an ideal lifestyle opportunity for the growing family.
Impeccably maintained with light filled interiors and high ceilings throughout the home offers versatile living spaces, a private study, and potential to create a 5th bedroom. Upstairs features an enormous l-shaped living area with wrap around sunlit terraces and captivating water views to Botany and surrounds. You will also find 2 king sized bedrooms all with built ins, and a spacious main bathroom with spa bath and separate toilet. Downstairs features 2 more bedrooms including a corner master suite enjoying water views with sun drenched balcony and two way bathroom. Tiled living and dining areas are open plan with easy access to the original Tasmanian Oak timber kitchen.
Spend your weekends relaxing outdoors in the privacy of your much loved landscaped gardens, strolling the surrounding foreshores, or with friends in the comfort of your backyard’s alfresco entertaining area. Whatever you choose, this property presents the perfect blend of quality, space, views and lifestyle.
· Tasmanian Oak Timber Kitchen
· New carpet and paint throughout
· 4 big bedrooms with potential for 5
· 3 living areas with water views
· Private study with access to under house storage
· Spacious internal laundry
· New video intercom system
· Double lock up garage with workshop
· Additional off street parking + room for boat
· Easy access to the CBD
· Short drive to beaches and restaurants