Original homes in this coveted waterside locale are increasingly rare to find, and this freestanding Torrens Title residence offers a superb canvas for a creative transformation. Set on a prime 619sqm corner landholding and capturing leafy water glimpses over Hawkesbury Reserve, the property is on the market now for the first time in over 40 years. Here is a rare opportunity where vision and good taste will add tremendous appeal and make a great living space in a highly sought-after lifestyle address walking distance to the boat ramp, parks, schools and shops.
- Landmark corner position directly opposite Hawkesbury Reserve
- Extra wide frontage to Hawkesbury Esplanade cornering Moruya Avenue
- Presented in good solid condition with double brick lower level
- Generous floorplan with large open lounge and dining spaces
- Four upstairs bedrooms, three bathrooms plus a study alcove
- Large double garage with internal access plus driveway parking
- Potential to renovate, rebuild or redevelop the site on approx 619sqm with approx 26 m wide street frontage (STCA)