This highly desirable and exceptionally positioned waterfront residence enjoys amazing picturesque northerly open water views, of which only the top few properties feature, and is rarely found with a level 790 sqm block and a very wide 26.6m (over 87 feet) deep water frontage.
Approx 10km from Hurstville and Just 21km to CBD, this immaculate large single level brick residence offers an easy carefree lifestyle with formal and informal open plan waterside living spaces. Sit, relax and enjoy pure sunshine all year round whilst soaking up the magnificent waterfront views by the swimming pool.
● Impressive paved circular driveway bordered by manicured hedges/gardens
● Gated entry to beautiful enclosed Zen garden with rock waterfall and koi pond features
● Formal foyer entrance, with granite flooring to main living and designer kitchen
● Large polyurethane and 40mm granite kitchen with a full range of Miele appliances,
● Formal living area or piano room with luxury bamboo solid timber flooring
● Kitchen, casual living area and separate dining plus Alfresco leads to yard
● In ground swimming pool, Gazebo feature, white tiled yard plus lawn areas
● External access to Swedish style hot sauna room, pool shower/WC room
● Direct access to your own walk- on-pontoon, exclusively moor your boat 24-7 at no cost
● Double garage with home office/study conversion room
● Excellent opportunity to purchase into a select & most desirable location
● Outstanding large Northerly facing level of 790sqm block with extra wide 26.6m deep waterfrontage to moor the largest of vessel