Idyllic single storey blonde texture brick residence located in arguably one of Sylvania Waters most prestigious waterside street positions situated only 220m to Hawkesbury Reserve/Boat Ramp and close by to Murrumbidgee Ave Shopping Village. This spacious home would suit downsizers, young families or professionals looking to further improve or live in this pleasant contemporary feel residence, complemented by solid Jarrah timber flooring throughout... Peacefully located, it's close to shops, parks and schools.
- 4 bedrooms all with built ins, Home office or study area
- 2 Bathrooms, Master with Ensuite
- Large Polyurethane Granite Kitchen with Miele appliances
- Sunlit Living room, square seamless contemporary cornices
- Double auto lock up garage with Internal access.
- In ground saltwater pool and jet spa with gas heat facility
- Low maintenance rock paved back yard and great privacy
- Internal laundry with separate external access
- Wide fronted block, land area approx 569 sqm
- Ducted air-conditioner with dual zone, Low voltage lighting
- Back to Base Security system, Linen storage cupboard
Council Rates $492 per quarter
Water Rates $330 per quarter