This solid brick, 70’s home might be in need of a little attention, renovation or rebuild, but what it lacks in finesse, it more than makes up for in character and location. Sitting on a large corner block with dual street access on the seawater side of the canal, it is a rare opportunity to create your dream home in a prestige pocket of the Shire.
With three bedrooms, living/dining room and a separate kitchen and eating area, it has a flexible floorplan that has the potential to be opened up and expanded, all it needs is a little imagination. Out the back, you will find a covered entertaining area and an in-ground pool, just ready for renovation. With a circular driveway out the front accessing both streets and shutters on the windows, this home might not be ready for the ball, but it is just waiting for someone to see the Cinderella within.
Property features include:
- Generous corner block with dual street access and circular driveway
- 70’s brick home with character charm and window shutters out the front
- Three good size bedrooms one with built-in robe all with views of the front yard
- Living/dining at the front and separate kitchen and eating area with the potential to expand or open up
- Large outdoor covered entertaining area off the kitchen perfect for entertaining and ready to be reimagined
- Empty in-ground concrete pool waiting to be brought back to life
- Separate laundry accessible via the outdoor area with second toilet
- Single car garage and storage shed to the side, ability to park multiple cars in the driveway
- Prestige location on the seawater side of the canal, not to be missed opportunity
- Walking distance to Southgate Shopping Centre, also accessible via bus
- Central location for access to Cronulla beaches, Westfield Miranda and the CBD
- Close to small corner shops, sporting field, ideal location for families, young couples