Boasting sweeping open water views and sunsets, a prized north-northwest aspect, private jetty, pontoon and new concrete seawall, this immaculate property offers buyers the opportunity to modernise the existing home or rebuild on a level approx 700sqm street to waterfront block, with DA approval already granted.
This luxurious waterfront oasis has a quiet dress circle location in Sylvania Waters’ most prestigious street and just a short stroll to village shops. With a resort-style gas heated pool, fantastic outdoor entertaining areas and gorgeous palms, every day is a holiday in this incredible home.
Enjoy the convenience of mooring your boat at home, only moments from the mouth of the water way. With no ongoing annual mooring fees or permissive occupancy to pay, there’s nowhere better in the Shire to live if you’re a boating enthusiast.
Inside, you’ll find four spacious bedrooms all with walk-in robes (plus a fifth bedroom/study), with the master suite enjoying breathtaking views beyond the canal. The well-appointed kitchen opens up to casual living and dining areas with unbeatable views, and you have everything you need to live in comfort year-round – ducted air con, ceiling fans, gas heating, plantation shutters and plenty of storage.
Just a stone’s throw from all that this blue-chip, family-friendly area has to offer, enjoy the convenience of having Sylvania Southgate and Miranda Westfield at your fingertips. You’re only a 12-minute drive to Cronulla’s world-class beaches and restaurants and just 25km to the CBD.
With DA approval to build your dream family home already taken care of, don’t miss this incredibly rare opportunity to secure a deep waterfront property in one of the Sutherland Shire’s most prestigious locales.
● Level, approx 700sqm block with DA approval for luxury home rebuild.
● Highly sought-after north-northwest aspect in blue ribbon street
● Private jetty, pontoon and new concrete seawall
● No ongoing annual mooring fees or P/O to pay, unique private waterway
● Both living zones enjoy water views and transition beautifully to the outdoors
● Multiple covered alfresco areas adjoin the gas heated in-ground pool and spa
● Secure gated entry to the private easy-care front courtyard
● Four generous bedrooms with walk-in robes + study/fifth bedroom
● Master suite with breathtaking views opens to sun-drenched terrace
● Updated bathroom plus guest powder room
● Ducted air con, plantation shutters, ceiling fans, gas heating, storage throughout
● Internal access to secure double garage, plenty of off-street parking
● Close to quality schools, sporting fields & shopping/dining, and boat ramp at end of street
● 12-minute drive to Cronulla and just 25km to the CBD