This beautiful family home promises a lifestyle of absolute waterfront luxury. Surrounded by lush gardens and boasting a prized cul-de-sac setting in a blue-ribbon spot, this immaculate much-loved home sits atop a massive and highly sought after approx. 815sqm Street to waterfront block with deep water mooring facilities.
Offering an array of spacious living areas and a backyard with lovely views beyond the waterway that’s simply made for entertaining, this property truly is the family haven of your dreams. The large gourmet kitchen enjoys views across the fully fenced backyard to the water’s edge, while the sun-drenched swimming pool set against a superb water view backdrop is the star of the show.
A highly sought-after street to shore parcel, enjoy direct access to your private pontoon knowing you’re only moments away from the mouth of the waterways and beyond.
Offering easy, low maintenance living on a grand scale, don’t miss this incredibly rare opportunity to secure a deep waterfront property in one of the Sutherland Shire’s most prestigious locales.
Enjoy no ongoing annual mooring fees or permissive occupancy to pay, if you’re a boating enthusiast there’s nowhere better in the Shire to live than Sylvania Waters’ Sydney’s only privately-owned waterway.
Just a stone’s throw from all that this blue-chip, family-friendly area has to offer, enjoy the convenience of having Sylvania Southgate and Miranda Westfield at your fingertips. You’re only a 12-minute drive to Cronulla’s world-class beaches and restaurants, and it’s just 26km to the CBD.
● Massive and private approx 815sqm street to water block with pontoon and jet ski pod
● Eat-in entertainer’s kitchen with plenty of space & quality appliances
● 3 generous bedrooms, all with built ins, master with views
● Ducted reverse-cycle air con, plantation shutters & quality flooring throughout
● Water-side master bedroom with ensuite and built ins
● Impeccably renovated family bathroom with freestanding bath
● Huge newly renovated laundry with additional WC & shower
● Expansive open plan formal living & dining room, plus casual living area
● Spacious rumpus room with bar that flows to light-filled conservatory
● Child & pet-friendly yard with in-ground pool & direct canal access
● Stately street appeal thanks to established manicured gardens
● Double garage with internal access & storage, garden shed