Located in the suburbs most sought-after waterfront street boasting a key NNW aspect with open views beyond this highly desirable waterfront canal position. A well-appointed custom built home awaits, offering light-filled interiors tranquil in/outdoor living with quality finishes throughout and solid brick ground floor construction on an impressive 708sqm deep waterfront block.
- Generous 708sqm block 17+m water-frontage, pontoon and mooring poles
- Formal lounge and dining, informal living, upstairs retreat
- Bi-fold doors open to entertainment terrace and level lawns
- Outdoor kitchen with barbecue, wok burner and stone benches
- All three living areas and two bedrooms enjoy water views
- Gourmet kitchen with Miele appliances and stone benchtops
- Double lock-up garage with wet workbench and internal entry
- Huge ground floor master suite has spa tub and walk-in robes
- Downstairs powder room, valet vacuum and electric blinds
- Coveted address a level stroll to village shops, boat ramps, parks and all amenities
Sydney’s only privately owned waterways property values are set to soar, with future planning of the new F6 motorway (SouthConnex) subject to RMS and state Govt approval will link Sutherland Shire to the CBD with an approx estimate travel time of 15 minutes.
PLEASE NOTE: If you intend to attend the allocated viewing time as advertised you must pre book a 10 minute time slot with us in advance to avoid the disappointment of being refused entry.
You will be required to wear a mask during the inspection and sanitise before entry.