Perfectly positioned in a prized bayside address and offering one of the widest open water vistas in this exclusive blue-ribbon island enclave, welcome to an exceptional entertainer that will spoil you for anything else. Anchored on a level 683m2 block and spanning two levels, all the hard work has been done so that you can soak up the spectacular water panoramas and savour integrated living.
Immaculate, modern and impressive, this renovated home boasts a seamless flow between the indoors and out to ensure you always feel a connection to the water. Peel back the commercial-grade bifold doors in the inviting living and dining zone to bathe this space in sunshine, while the expansive designer kitchen with Miele appliances, Corian stone benches and glossy 2pac cabinetry includes a wide servery window, making entertaining effortless. Gather with guests outdoors on the travertine terrace, overlooking the mosaic-tiled saltwater pool that basks in bright sunshine by day and is enticingly illuminated by night.
Featuring a cleverly crafted floorplan, all four bedrooms reside upstairs to ensure they capture the wide water views. A sunny and sophisticated master suite with balcony access, deluxe ensuite and walk-in robe awaits, accompanied by three more spacious bedrooms that open onto the same waterfront balcony. Each level also hosts a renovated bathroom with full-height tiling and Grohe tapware.
For relaxation, retreat to the formal lounge room and light the cosy Jetmaster open fire, or if being on the water is more your style for achieving serenity, a 14.5m serviced pontoon with boat lift plus a brand new sea wall is in place. Other superior features include ducted air-conditioning upstairs, split system air-conditioning downstairs, ducted vacuum, LED lighting, back to base alarms and cameras, plus video camera intercom. There’s also a double garage with attic storage, and the lush, easy-care gardens benefit from automated irrigation.
Occupying a commanding location, within walking distance to village shops, cafés and transport, it’s also under 4km to Southgate Shopping Centre and a choice of public and private schools. The Sydney CBD is approx. 25km from your front door and it’s under 13km to Sydney Airport. Experience this true trophy home for yourself – arrange your inspection today.
• Immaculate, modern and impressive 4 bed, 3 bath waterfront home on a level 683m2 block
• Prized, blue-ribbon location, on one of the widest parts of the bay
• Clever floorplan with all four bedrooms upstairs and all the living, dining and entertaining downstairs
• Expansive designer kitchen with Miele appliances, Corian stone benches, glossy 2pac cabinetry and wide servery window to alfresco area
• Formal lounge with dual arched windows and a marble-trimmed Jetmaster open fireplace
• Light-filled living and dining zone with a gas Jetmaster fireplace and a seamless integrated flow outdoors
• Sunny and sophisticated master suite with water views, balcony access, deluxe ensuite and walk-in robe
• Three more spacious bedrooms with built-in robes, balcony access and enticing water views
• Renovated bathrooms on each level with full-height tiling and Grohe tapware
• Mosaic tiled saltwater pool with lighting, spa seat and waterfall
• Travertine finishes around pool, on the driveway and the alfresco areas
• 14.5m pontoon with power, water and boat lift plus brand new sea wall
• Ducted air-conditioning upstairs, split system air-conditioning downstairs
• Ducted vacuum, plantation shutters, LED lighting and ceiling fans throughout
• Back to base alarms and cameras plus video camera intercom
• Automated irrigation front and back yards plus bore water and pressure pumps
• Double garage with attic storage, NBN connection, commercial-grade bifold doors
• Under 4km to Southgate Shopping Centre and a choice of public and private schools
• Walking distance to village shops, cafés and bus transport
• Approx. 25km to the Sydney CBD and under 13km to Sydney Airport
Sydney’s only privately owned waterways property values are set to soar, with future planning of the new F6 motorway (SouthConnex) subject to RMS and state Govt approval will link Sutherland Shire to the CBD with an approx estimate travel time of 15 minutes.