An idyllic waterfront lifestyle beckons in a sought-after location, enjoy every sunset from this grand two-storey family home. A beloved gathering place for this family for many years, it’s now time for new memories to be made in this five bedroom, three bathroom deep waterfront brick residence
Showcased by a marble foyer with a sweeping staircase and double-height ceiling, this sets the tone for elegant living and entertaining. A formal lounge and dining room reside downstairs, or if you desire another zone to escape to, an additional family room is upstairs. The kitchen echoes the sophistication of the home, with granite benches and Smeg oven perfectly paired with the marble flooring. Full height windows also punctuate this space to ensure you can soak up the serene outlook across the saltwater pool and beyond, to the tranquil waterways.
Outdoors, gather with guests under the covered alfresco area, or ascend the spiral staircase to the upper level balcony and enjoy elevated open views and mature palms which fringe this 670m2 block. A brand-new sea wall has also been installed, with a lifetime Guarantee.
Situated in a prestigious location, only 7 minutes from Westfield Miranda or Southgate Shopping Centre, 10 minutes from Cronulla Beach and 15kms from the airport. Sydney’s only privately owned waterways property values are set to soar, with future planning of the new F6 motorway (SouthConnex) subject to RMS and state Govt approval, with stage 2 planned to commence in 2022 will link Sutherland Shire to the CBD with an approx estimate travel time of 15-20 minutes.
- Impeccably presented 5 bedroom (or 4 + study), 3 bathroom family home
- 670 sqm block with a wide 18.34M waterfrontage with a brand new concrete sea wall fitted, excellent deep water mooring facilities for the cruiser.
- Grand foyer with a sweeping marble, timber and wrought-iron staircase and double-height ceiling
- Formal lounge and dining room downstairs plus an additional family room upstairs
- Sophisticated kitchen with granite benches, Smeg oven and marble flooring
- Full height windows in kitchen and meals area to soak up the serene waterfront
- Master bedroom is light and bright and opens onto the waterfront terrace
- Covered alfresco area, a saltwater pool plus a spiral staircase to the upper level balcony
- Air-conditioning throughout, home security, Deep water mooring pontoon and poles