The rare privilege to purchase in this suburbs most prestigious enclave has arrived with this grand James Cook Island residence. Infused with opulence and old-world charm, this solid brick and master built home boasts lashings of marble features throughout, most notably in the grand ballroom. Nestled beneath a palatial domed ceiling, this sumptuous space is reminiscent of a lavish time where entertaining was an art-form. It’s also equipped with a billiards room, lounge room plus an open plan kitchen and dining area.
Five bedrooms also ensures space need not be an issue. Wake to water views from the master suite, which is accompanied by an en suite and walk-in robe, with two extra bedrooms and bathrooms on each level. As well, it’s perched on a large 709 sqm deep waterfront block which will impress boating enthusiasts. Here, anchor up by the over sized and custom prestige pontoon with dry-dock which will accommodate a 60ft + luxury vessel.
A full-length balcony flanks the upper level and overlooks the waterways, while an alfresco area spills out onto timber deck with pool. Towering palms punctuate the waterfront while out the front, established gardens encase the home and water feature, adding to its sense of refined elegance.
Situated close to schools, shops, cafes, restaurants and park lands, this is your chance to live on the most highly sought after street address in Sylvania Waters. Sydney’s only privately owned waterways property values are set to soar, with future planning of the new F6 motorway (SouthConnex) subject to RMS and state Govt approval, planned to commence in 2022 will link Sutherland Shire to the CBD with an approx estimate travel time of 15 minutes.
· Grand 5 bed, 3 bath, master built home in Sylvania Waters most prestigious enclave, James Cook Island
· Made from full brick and concrete construction and boasts an abundance of decadent finishes
· Lavish marble ballroom, nestled beneath a palatial domed ceiling plus a billiards room, lounge room plus an open plan
kitchen and dining area
· Wake to water views from the master suite, which is accompanied by an en-suite and walk-in robe
· Two extra bedrooms and bathrooms on each level
· Perched on a 709 sqm deep water block, with a custom pontoon with dry-dock, 22m wide waterfrontage to fit a 60ft+
· Full-length balcony on upper level overlooks the waterways, plus an alfresco area and timber deck with pool
· Situated close to schools, shops, cafes, major shopping, restaurants, park lands, proposed infrastructure