ATTENTION!!! INSPECTIONS WITHIN THE ALLOCATED TIME SLOT BY REGISTERED APPOINTMENT ONLY WITHIN 10-20 MINUTE INTERVALS PER PARTY YOU MUST HAVE A PRE REGISTERED TIME SLOT BEFORE ATTENDING.
This highly desirable waterfront canal position is geographically placed at one of the suburbs most sought after islands, right at the mouth of the waterways…
This immaculate original style single level 4 bedroom brick home offers a highly desirable northerly aspect to the water, approx 700 sqm block with a 20.27m wide waterfrontage & updated deep waterfront mooring facility with a well maintained seawall.
The home features a large eat-in kitchen space which joins the family living area and flows out to covered outdoor alfresco entertaining with in ground swimming pool.
A fantastic entry level deep waterfront opportunity to create your own value adding touches with this blank canvas offering in a highly desirable waterfront local.
- Single level brick deep waterfront property
- Two separate internal living spaces & covered outdoor alfresco entertaining area
- Ducted reverse cycle air, timber and tiled flooring throughout
- Waterside master bedroom with en-suite, 3 additional bedrooms, built in robes
- Large sun-drenched in ground pool
- Updated deep waterfront mooring pontoon and ramp with dry dock Jet Ski module
-Level land approx 700sqm & 20+ m wide waterfrontage well maintained concave seawall
All within close proximity to major shopping transport schools and public facilities.
Sydney’s only privately owned waterway property values are set to soar, with future planning of the new F6 motorway (SouthConnex) subject to RMS and state Govt approval will link Sutherland Shire to the CBD within an approx estimate travel time of 15 minutes if and when constructed in the not too distant future.