Occupying a highly sought after, north facing position, this solid brick 2 storey residence is set over a 695sqm deep waterfront block, in a child safe quiet cul-de-sac. The property showcases a wide water frontage that can potentially accommodate a 55 ft cruiser and offers wonderful water views.
A newfound lifestyle presents a rare opportunity to reside in this tightly-held waterside enclave. This immaculate original style residence is ready to move in, with excellent future re-development potential, to add value and create your future dream home.
- Solid brick North facing two storey deep waterfront residence
- Each level is self-contained to accommodate 2 families
- Comprises 4 bedrooms upstairs, main with en-suite & nursery
- Additional lounge/dining and separate kitchen upstairs
- Downstairs offers 5th bedroom, media room or home office
- Impressive granite foyer and spiral staircase with crystal chandelier
- Formal lounge room with marble open fireplace, chimney
- Large family room & kitchen with full length sliding doors opening to picturesque waterfront oasis
- Saltwater In ground pool drenched in North sun with fully paved yard & entertainers Gazebo
- Automated Double lock-up drive through garage to yard
- Off street parking bay for 2 cars, boat or caravan
- Level access to Deep waterfront mooring pontoon
- Moor your boat 24/7, no annual fees to pay
- Located 20km south of Sydney city and 15 mins to Cronulla Beaches
- The benefits of buying this waterfront property is the due north position which means you can enjoy the sunshine all year round..
Centrally located within close proximity to major shopping transport schools and public facilities. Sydney’s only privately owned waterways property values are set to soar, with future planning of the new F6 motorway (SouthConnex) subject to RMS and state Govt approval will link Sutherland Shire to the CBD with an approx estimate travel time of 15 minutes.