Commanding an enviable position on the exclusive sought after tip of Barcoo Island, this double storey brick residence enjoys one of the best deep open waterfront views in Sylvania Waters. Boasting an extra wide 30 metre water frontage and sparkling salt water swimming pool, this property is ideal for water lovers and boating enthusiasts alike.
Upon entering the double height foyer you will instantly be mesmerized by the stunning open water views to James Cook Island and beyond. Ideal for the family who likes to entertain it features 4 spacious upstairs bedrooms, timeless black and white period inspired bathroom, plus a sun drenched master suite with terracotta tiled balcony, walk in robe and en suite bathroom. For ultra privacy, the living and entertaining areas are located downstairs and include a bright and spacious lounge room opening to a private courtyard, open plan original timber kitchen overlooking dining area and a ‘dry bar’ for when friends come over to visit.
Outside provides a tropical haven for year round entertaining with an undercover alfresco dining area, low maintenance lawns, swaying palm trees and a stunning crystal blue swimming pool. Featuring uninterrupted views of open water from almost every room, this family home promises a superb lifestyle and has enormous potential to update and create the home of your dreams.
• Extra wide 30 metre water frontage
• New custom built pontoon with poles to accommodate large cruiser
• 5 upstairs bedrooms including master suite
• Sun drenched living areas with open water views
• Double lock up garage with internal access
• Off street parking for additional cars
• Ducted air conditioning for year round comfort
• Exclusive Barcoo cul-de-sac position in blue ribbon island street
• Well appointed black & white designer bathrooms
• Walking distance to village shops, cafés and bus transport