Enviably positioned at the focal point of Sylvania Waters' iconic James Cook Island, this waterfront masterpiece epitomizes the definitive lifestyle without parallel.
Featured as Lois Lane's home in the 2006 Hollywood blockbuster Superman Returns, this dual-level family residence is magnificent in grand proportions boasting quality construction, elegance and sophistication, plus spectacular northeast water views to Captain Cook Bridge from an open 154ft wide deep waterfrontage.
- Grand proportions throughout featuring formal and casual living
- Gourmet kitchen with granite bench tops
- Covered sandstone paved entertainment area
- Formal living area incorporating 3D home cinema and feature fireplace
- Sun-drenched double bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
- Master suite with his/her walk-in wardrobes, nursery, two separate terraces, full marble ensuite with large spa and separate shower, double vanity and bidet
- 15m jetty plus drydock pontoon, with winch for the boat enthusiasts, and Sylvania Waters is a private waterway with NO on-going mooring fees
- North-facing saltwater pool with gas heated spa and water feature
- Separate 20-person heated in-ground rectangle spa
- Two separate home office areas
- Ducted air-conditioning & security alarm
- Garaging for four vehicles
- Manicured gardens and level grassed lawns throughout