Boasting a picture-perfect outlook which embraces beautiful Georges river, welcome to an architecturally designed and north-facing sanctuary constructed from reverse brick and concrete. Showcased by soaring ceilings and bathed in an abundance of natural light, this elevated and contemporary family home borders sought-after Kangaroo Point on a 721 sqm block and is ideal for those who desire space and sophistication.
An expansive terrace will instantly captivate you, where you can gaze north to the water. Sit here with a steaming coffee to start your day or an alfresco dinner with family and friends on a balmy evening. There’s also a designer kitchen with a stone breakfast bar poised to capture enticing water vistas, an open plan living and dining area fringed by high-set casement windows and a downstairs teenagers retreat.
Three of the six bedrooms occupy their own wing within this slightly split-level design. This includes a sunny master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite, while a family bathroom services bedroom two and three. The lower levels hosts the remaining three bedrooms, one bathroom and a powder room in the gym/storage room.
A mostly flat backyard features another private entertaining area, while the house is warmed and cooled by ducted air-conditioning and two split system units. Offsetting this is a 10KW solar panel system plus there is a double auto garage with secure parking off-street for two more vehicles.
Situated in a peaceful street, this home is central to Southgate Shopping Centre, Miranda Westfields, schools, parks, public transport and under 30 kms from the CBD. Arrange your inspection today.
- Elevated and contemporary 6 bed, 3 bath family home with beautiful views of Oyster Bay
- Architecturally designed, solid concrete construction with an enviable north-facing aspect
- Sought-after location, bordering Kangaroo Point and nestled on a 721 sqm block
- Immaculate throughout, with soaring ceilings and bathed in an abundance of natural light
- Designer kitchen with a stone breakfast bar to capture enticing water vistas plus a walk-in pantry
- Open plan living and dining area fringed by high-set casement windows and bi-fold doors
- Downstairs teenagers retreat plus a gym/storage room and powder room
- Expansive terrace with north facing views toward the water plus an entertaining area in the backyard
- Sunny master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite plus all remaining bedrooms with built-in robes
- Family bathrooms on each level, ducted air-conditioning and two split system units
- 10KW solar panel system plus double auto garage with secure parking off-street for two cars
- Peaceful street, central to Southgate Shopping Centre, Miranda Westfields, schools, parks, public transport and under 30kms from the CBD