Discover the delights of a flawless sanctuary all the family will adore with this timeless masterpiece. Boasting exquisite attention to detail and craftsmanship throughout, this full brick and concrete slab construction residence will inspire and delight. Lavishly appointed with Travertine finishes indoors and out and spanning two levels, 423sqm of living and entertaining awaits. A gourmet kitchen ensures everyday cooking or catering for guests is easy, with a commercial-grade Smeg oven, with the ability to also prep meals and keep an eye on the kids in the sprawling family and dining zone. A second lounge room is ideal when you need to retreat for some peace.
With six bedrooms, space is a luxury everyone will relish. An ornate travertine and wrought iron staircase leads upstairs to four bedrooms, including a substantially sized master suite. With its own balcony, walk-in robe and marble ensuite with rain shower, it’s a haven for relaxation. Bedroom two is also blessed with an ensuite, with a deluxe main bathroom with deep soak spa to service the remaining upper level rooms. If dual living is a necessity, a kitchenette on this floor makes that a possibility, with the remaining two bedrooms and one bathroom downstairs.
Outdoors is an epi-centre for entertaining, with stacker doors pealing back to create a seamless sense of integrated living. Lush gardens create peace, privacy and a picturesque backdrop to the Travertine terrace that wraps around the rear of the home, giving you ample space to host events, large or small. Fancy adding a pool? There’s even room for this enticing summer favourite, should you wish. Car enthusiasts or large families, your needs are met too, with a 4-5 car basement garage with ample storage, with room for an additional vehicle on the driveway.
Perfectly placed in close proximity to all your essential needs, walk to local schools, shops and parks with ease. Stock up on essentials at nearby Westfield Hurstville, a 5 minute drive from home, with this precinct also ready to be your epicentre of relaxation and fun. Ample transport, including buses and trains, are easily accessible plus the CBD is approx. a 35 minute drive from your front door. Thinking of travelling? Make the most of being just 15 minutes (approx.) from Sydney Airport, sure to be handy for those who need to regularly commute for business or pleasure.
Homes of this calibre do not last long – take advantage of the chance to secure a high-quality residence that the whole family will love. Arrange your inspection today.
• Superb 423m2 family sanctuary, with exquisite attention to detail and craftsmanship
• 6 bed, 4 bath, full brick and concrete slab construction with extensive Travertine finishes throughout
• Gourmet kitchen with commercial-grade Smeg oven, thick Caesarstone benches
• Open plan dining and family zone plus a separate lounge/media room
• 4-5 car basement garage with ample storage + 1 car on driveway and 2 on street
• Sweeping Travertine staircase with wrought iron balustrades
• Spacious master suite with balcony, marble ensuite with rain shower and walk-in robe
• Bedroom two with ensuite plus main bathroom upstairs with opulent spa, rain shower and full-height tiling
• Kitchenette with natural gas connection upstairs – potential dual living opportunity
• Two bedrooms downstairs, serviced by the elegant fourth bathroom
• Travertine terrace wraps around the rear of the home, with lush gardens, fruit trees and room for a pool
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning, instant gas connection, alarm, security intercom
• Underfloor heating in all living areas and bathrooms
• Ability to open front door from upper level with intercom connection upstairs
• Laundry chute, 10.6kW solar and a 5,000L underground rainwater tank
• Walk to local schools, shops and parks plus a 5 min drive to Westfield Hurstville
• Ample public transport, 15 mins (approx.) from Airport plus the CBD is approx. a 35 minute drive