Set in a quiet leafy street, this generous north east facing brick home radiates warmth.
Generously proportioned and well located in a desirable tightly held street, this substantial tri-level brick home combines irresistible lifestyle appeal with fabulous family functionality.
A floor plan which is perfect for families with teenage children who are looking for space and privacy while providing a balance of carefully zoned living spaces to meet the growing family needs.
Blissfully quiet yet extremely central, it is within walking distance to Heathcote station, shops, parklands and schools.
The perfect home for a growing family
• North-east facing outlook
• Four bedroom, 2 bathrooms plus en-suite, walk in robe
• Brick construction, split level
• Two separate living areas; formal dining plus eat in kitchen.
• Sun-drenched outdoor entertainer with private level yard
• Large double lock-up garage with internal access.