Located in the most sought after residential pocket of the suburb and just half a kilometre from Georges river boat ramp.
This superbly built large solid double brick family home was constructed with love with no expense spared and made to last for ever
You will be impressed by the numerous large living spaces comprising of classic style formal lounge dining rooms with high 10 ft ceilings, separate informal family/living room, Large solid timber granite eat-in kitchen with quality s/s appliances, huge separate rumpus/media games room and not to mention the four individual outdoor entertaining terraces .
Lovingly cared for and in impeccable condition, first time offered by the original owners...
- Split level designed, Solid double brick and concrete construction (over 60,000 bricks)
- Formal lounge and separate formal dining
- Large timber/granite eat in kitchen with quality S/S Westinghouse appliances
- Separate informal living room.
- Huge separate rumpus/media games room with adjoining ground floor king size bedroom, storage room and full second kitchen.
- Large internal laundry with clothes chute
- Imported Italian marble and tiled flooring
- 4 x CCTV video surveillance cameras, video intercom and security system, reverse cycle a/c and ceiling fan
- High 10 ft ceilings throughout
- Huge King sized master bedroom with en-suite and B.I.R
- Huge main bathroom with large circular spa style tub
- 4 large outdoor entertaining terraces, two covered and one open roof top and two balconies
- Over sized double auto lock up garaging with internal access and double width driveway.
- Excellent sunny level lawn yard and manicured front garden with water feature
Land Size: Approx 607 sqm
Council Rates: Approx $260.00 Per Quarter
Water Rates: Approx $171.61 Per Quarter Plus Usage