A fantastic opportunity to enter the sought-after Sylvania Waters market, this apartment really does have it all. Perched on the top floor of a double brick security block with a prized north-facing aspect, there’s a lot to love about this property.
Positioned in the heart of this beautiful waterside suburb, it makes for a fabulous first home, downsizer, or investment opportunity that’s ready to occupy. There’s not one but two single lock-up garages on title, offering plenty of storage or the option to lease one out for extra income.
This apartment boasts a sunny open plan layout including brand-new floating floorboards and fresh paint throughout. There are three generous bedrooms including a huge main with en-suite, a large kitchen overlooking the living/dining area, an internal laundry, and a sun-filled balcony.
Sitting pretty in a resort-style complex with indoor pool/spa, tennis court and barbeque area, it’s peacefully surrounded by lush gardens and convenient amenities. Village shops, restaurants, waterways, schools and sporting fields are on your doorstep, the bus stop is right out front, and Southgate Shopping Centre, Miranda Westfield and Cronulla’s world class beaches and restaurants are mere minutes away.
Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to secure a property in one of the Shire’s most sought-after suburbs!
- Two separate lock-up garages on title
- Top floor apartment with prized north-facing aspect
- Brand new floating floorboards and freshly painted throughout
- Open plan lounge/dining area opens to north facing balcony
- Master bedroom with en-suite and built-in dressing table/desk
- 3 generous bedrooms with mirrored built-ins
- Spacious kitchen and internal laundry
- Original family bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Full brick construction
- Resort-style security complex with indoor pool/spa, tennis court and BBQ area
- Central location with local shops and bus stop at doorstep
- Sporting fields, parks and waterways at your fingertips
- 2-minute drive to Southgate Shopping Centre, 5-minute drive to Miranda Westfield
- Only 12 minutes to Cronulla and 25km to CBD
Some photos contain virtual images