Modern townhome featuring resort-style facilities
Beautifully presented and filled with light, this fabulous full-brick townhouse offers great value in a central and supremely convenient village location. With modern interiors and a spacious floor plan, there is so much to love about this home, which will appeal to downsizers, upsizers and families.
The dual-level layout creates dedicated zones for living and sleeping, with a relaxed living downstairs that flows out to a sunny low-maintenance lawn with covered patio, while three double bedrooms, two bathrooms plus an additional entertaining terrace are upstairs.
– The open-plan living/dining zone features quality tiled flooring that leads out to a level grassy
lawn with covered patio providing enough space for quiet relaxation or alfresco dining
– The contemporary kitchen is neatly presented with caesarstone counters, an electric cooktop,
pantry and ample cabinetry
– Upstairs, the master bedroom has added luxuries that include a terrace, built-in wardrobe and
modern ensuite. The other bedrooms include built-ins and ceiling fans while the main
bathroom features a bathtub plus shower recess
– Internal laundry downstairs with separate powder room plus single garage with internal access
– One of only 28 townhomes in a peaceful well-maintained complex, with only one common wall
– Sought-after complex with resort-style facilities including an indoor swimming pool, spa, tennis
court and barbeque area
This central street is convenient for shopping, great schools and public transport as well as providing excellent access to Southgate Shopping Centre, Westfield Miranda plus the city. With waterways, parks, village shops and eateries all within easy reach, this is a well connected, convenient and highly sought after location.
– Strata levies $1138.51 pq approx ($850.46 + special levy $288.05)
– Sydney Water $172.04 pq approx
– Council rates $267.80 pq approx