Designer apartment with sunny northeast balcony!
Presenting the ideal first home or investment in a premium lifestyle suburb, this exquisitely renovated apartment ticks all the boxes. Set on the top floor of a well-maintained block, it is just steps to village shops, great cafes and transport with local schools plus major shopping centres all at your fingertips.
The interiors have been stylishly modernised and exude a relaxed, contemporary aesthetic. The lovely northeast facing living area is blessed with tons of natural light, while a functional floor plan maximises every inch of available space.
– The northeast facing living opens to a covered balcony enjoying leafy district views and is presented with sliding plantation shutters, plush carpet floors and on-trend styling
– Modern and stylish, the kitchen is equipped with premium appliances, stone counters and a good-sized pantry
– The bedrooms are bright and airy, both enjoy large light-filling windows with plantation shutters and one includes built-ins
– The bathroom enjoys a chic, neutral colour scheme and includes a shower recess plus heated towel rack
– The internal laundry is contemporary and functional with a wash basin plus additional storage
– There is also the additional benefit of a remote lock-up garage
This super convenient location is ideal for those who commute to the city, with city-bound buses in walking distance as well as Caringbah plus Miranda station in close proximity. Southgate Shopping Centre is only moments away for shopping and groceries, plus there are plenty of popular cafes and restaurants just around the corner.
– Strata levies $541.25 pq approx
– Sydney Water $172.04 pq approx
– Council rates $267.80 pq approx