Magnificent Georges River masterpiece on a 1,568sqm, north-facing block
Towering high above the Georges River, and boasting a prominent, north-facing position, perfection awaits. Showcased by sleek design and architectural elegance, welcome to a magnificent multi-level masterpiece anchored on the shores of one of the Shire’s most sought-after waterfront locations.
Fringed by wide expanses of water which hug the perimeter of this secluded sanctuary, indulge in 180 degrees of panoramic river views, exquisite terraced gardens and a sprawling, sophisticated residence which will spoil you for anything else.
Occupying an expansive 1,568sqm landholding with a total 2,200sqm of usable land, you’ll be spoilt by endless options for effortless entertaining. It all begins with the gourmet kitchen, showcased by an intricately curved ceiling and skylight which allows sunshine to cascade into this haven. European Beech timber veneers and dramatic black Galaxy benchtops have been fitted, along with Ilve appliances. Select a bottle of your favourite wine from the cellar or your bar and either gather with guests in the open plan living and dining zone which is enhanced by a combustion fireplace, Blue Gum aged timber floors and superb water vistas or retreat to the waterfront balconies. Adorned with 100mm tumbled marble tiles, with the top level edged by imported Italian balustrading and a vergola, this is also an ideal space to sit back and soak up your serene surrounds.
Another haven for hosting awaits in the air-conditioned pavilion, perched right on the water’s edge. Descend the decadent “Gone with the Wind” double sided sandstone stairways, past the tempting saltwater pool and manicured gardens and make the most of this offering which boasts a kitchen, bathroom, timber balcony, ceiling mounted surround sound speakers and wall-mounted TV. You could also choose to configure this as a fully self-contained apartment for dual living.
Boating enthusiasts, you’re catered for too. The deep water jetty with four pole mooring can easily accommodate a 15m cruiser, and there is also a slipway with remote control winch.
Residing on the lower level, retreat to a choice of four bedrooms, all with Blue Gum built-ins and pristine polished timber floors. The master, bordered by bi-folds which encase wide water views, also offers a generous walk-in robe and spa ensuite, with the family bathroom embellished by marble floors, full height limestone tile walls and quality tapware.
Other superior features include an office with custom cabinetry, ducted vacuum, zoned air-conditioning, solar powered hot water, Videoman intercom, and a triple garage with internal access and storage. There’s also a sauna, two rainwater tanks and advanced security, with bi-lock key system, back to base alarm and CCTV.
Perfectly positioned in Kangaroo Point’s most exclusive cul-de-sac, you are within a 1 minute drive to Sylvania Southgate Shopping Centre, 5 minutes from Westfield Miranda, 10 minutes by car to popular Cronulla beach, 20 minutes from the airport and should the CBD beckon, it’s just 25 minutes away. Families will also take advantage of lnaburra and Danebank private schools located within a 15 minute trip from your front door.
There’s simply no comparison to this residence of distinction – arrange your inspection with John Basa today.
• Magnificent multi-level masterpiece, showcased by sleek design and architectural elegance
• Prominent, north-facing aspect, in one of the Shire’s most sought-after waterfront locations
• Expansive 1,568sqm landholding with 180 degrees of panoramic Georges River views
• Kitchen with commercial grade ILVE appliances including dual ovens and built-in microwave
• European Beech timber veneers and black Galaxy benchtops in kitchen plus filtered cold/boiling water
• Open plan living and dining with combustion fireplace, aged timber floors and bar
• Four bedrooms, all with Blue Gum built-ins and pristine polished timber floors
• Master suite with wide water views, generous walk-in robe and spa ensuite
• Family bathroom with marble floors, full height limestone tile walls and quality tapware
• A surplus of storage, wine cellar, sauna, study and an additional outdoor bathroom
• Triple garage with internal access, high-tech security, solar hot water, ducted vacuum and air-con
• Entertaining pavilion with kitchen and bathroom (or use as a fully self-contained apartment)
• Double sided sandstone stairways, saltwater pool and manicured gardens
• Deepwater jetty, four pole boat mooring, and a slipway with remote control winch
• Only a 15 minute drive to Danebank Hurstville and Inaburra School
• Located 21 km south of Sydney CBD, and close to Miranda Westfield and Southgate