One-of-a-kind character home, superb entertainer
From the convict brick exterior to the intricate leadlight windows throughout this unique home exudes character and charm in abundance.
A labor of love created largely from restored historic materials, this unique family residence features exposed beams, polished blue gum floors and cathedral ceilings.
The lower level offers vast entertainment space and open plan design flowing through to the large covered alfresco entertaining area.
The upper level exudes relaxation featuring a floor to ceiling custom made blue gum bookcase, private kitchenette and large north and south facing balconies.
With lush tropical gardens, this unique 731sqm parcel of land offers a tranquil leafy outlook onto the outskirts of Yowie Bay and adjoining waterways. A truly memorable property, not to be missed.
• 4 large bedrooms, main with WIR, 3 bathrooms, main with bath
• Charming eat-in kitchen with blue gum benchtops, hand painted feature tiles and Ilve electric oven with gas cooktop
• Generous entertaining space, study with adjoining balcony and kitchenette
• Blue gum floors, high ceilings, exposed beams
• Top-floor retreat with balcony, cathedral ceilings, bush outlook, water glimpses
• A/c, walls and ceilings thermally and acoustically insulated. Designed to promote airflow through the house.
• Covered alfresco entertaining, vast tropical garden with firepit, room for pool
• Drive through access to yard, carport & DLUG with mezzanine level
• Moments from Westfield Miranda and Yowie Bay Wharf. Only a short drive to Cronulla or Southgate. Surrounded by expansive waterways.